By the addition of a suitable laminating glue and the corresponding adhesive coating ensures the excellent adhesion of the fleece with aqueous glue coating and veneer in fleece laminating machines. The use of fleece in this process protects the veneer from fractures and cracking during subsequent processing.
The fleece backing, primarily made of long fibre pulp, also features improved tear resistance. This is because synthetic fibres and latex binders have been blended in deliberately to guarantee the best possible flexibility.
- Good reinforcing effect with high flexibility
- High inner strength of the backing material with no splitting
- Increase in productivity due to high laminating speed
- Good adhesiveness on the reverse side of the fleece
- Available in different colours and in all widths